MM2C Podcast by Ben Alagnam

SEARCH the Related FSW Canada Topics HERE!

07 March 2020

How I Founded Me Moving To Canada


The first time we stepped into Canadian soil, we have a little idea about the country. The culture and people were different from where we used to live, Southeast Asia.

For readers who haven't known me before, my name is Ben (www.benalagnam.com).  I worked as an overseas foreign worker in Singapore. I worked in a Singaporean company and was assigned as a technical support for customers in Southeast Asian region.

Life is good in terms of financial matters, but the downside is that I'm far away from my family. That's when I realized that I need to find a way to be with them until the rest of my life.  The only way I thought to be with them is to immigrate to Canada.

Newcomers in Canada
As newcomers, we saw some things that were strange to us.  Rice is not a thing that we can see in most of restaurants and soon discovered it in some Asian stores.  Races are diverse. There are Filipinos, Africans, Italians, Russians, Middle Easterns, Vietnameses, Jamaicans, Europeans, and others.

Although we can get the information on the internet or in the Canadian government services regarding the process of getting benefits and legal documents, we still need someone to advise us about surviving in Canada. Every information that we get were valuable to us.   We follow what our friends and relatives tell us.

How I founded MM2C
When I was in Philippines and Singapore, I told myself if only I had someone or a community where I can join to ask questions regarding immigrating to Canada, I would be the happiest applicant.  Although I got in to forum sites and are very helpful in terms of telling us stories and providing good advices in the form of text and few photos, I need something where I can also view the latest scenes of Canada.  I haven't got in to a community where they share videos about life of immigrants in Canada.

Because of that obstacle, I created a community Facebook page.  The goal is to create a media where we can share information through videos and photos.  The eye is the most powerful data sponge in our body.  We get the most experience through our eyes.

Since I had named my website to MeMovingToCanada, I decided to name it MM2C for short.  The facebook page that I created was named MM2C Community.  In this community, I can share information mostly on videos and photos.  This is the best way to show how Canada looks like in the eyes of immigrants who went to Canada, hoping for a better future.

If you want to join the community. Go and visit the facebook page MM2C Community to learn more about Canada through videos and expect the following:

  - See the hilly roads of Vancouver, British Columbia
  - Check out the plane fields of Calgary and Edmonton
  - Know more about the diversity of Toronto
  - French speakers in Quebec
  - The shore of East Coast, New Brunswick

Links to help you with your journey to Canada:
www.memovingtocanada.com
www.benalagnam.com 
www.facebook.com/memovingtocanada
www.canada.ca

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one fateful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from a very honest man Mr, Benjamin. She introduced me to this honest loan officer Mr, Benjamin  who helped me get a loan within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on my feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: 247officedept@gmail.com    they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this honest man  and  you can be save as well .WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

Unknown said...

Hey Ben, how you manage to get your singapore drivers license get converted to Canadian?

joan hardy said...

Hi viewers, I'm posting this Because i found lots of people having marriage problems which I also experienced. I recently found help from a man called Dr. Oselumen he did a great job that made my man fell back in love with me again after ten months of separation. I want you to know there are fake online spell Dr .s if someone out there needs help, can email this great spell caster, droselumen@gmail. com check or connect with him on WhatsApp +2348054265852. He will give you the best result. 
CONTACT HIM FOR ANY KIND OF HELP,MONEY SPELL,LOTTERY SPELL,PREGNANCY SPELL,DIVORCE SPELL,SPELL TO STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL,HEALING SPELL,SPELL TO REMOVE BLACK MAGIC OUT FROM YOUR LIFE,FAMILY AND MARRIAGE PROBLEM. 

Unknown said...

Great post
Uk education consultants in kochi
canada student visa consultants in kerala
study abroad consultants

Best Estate Agency In Bahria Town Karachi said...

Nice Blog! such a informative things you are sharing ,I really liked your content. If you wanna know about canada immigration process go to
immigration consultant in Pakistan

Sara said...

Thanks for writing this blog, You may also like the sage x3 enterprise software

Canadian Permanent Resident Visa Services said...

prodentim supplement reviews is a cutting-edge formula crafted to support overall dental health. Packed with clinically proven ingredients

Skywheel Immigration Services said...

Very Nice Information, It Is Valuable and Useful To So Many People. Thanks for Sharing This Topic. Study permit in Ontario

Ben Alagnam - MeMovingToCanada