MM2C Podcast by Ben Alagnam

SEARCH the Related FSW Canada Topics HERE!

06 July 2013

Things to Consider in Finding a Job in Canada

Imagine yourself in Canada, but jobless!

This video will surely be a great help to those immigrants who are just planning to move and those who have just arrived in Canada as well.

In this video, you will learn how to find a job in a right way.  Of course, once you are jobless like what I experienced in Singapore, money and time are very essential.  

You don't want to waste your effort on finding a job in a wrong way.   This will help you to be on track by learning the techniques and recommendations on ways to network with people. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ben,
I am following your blog for a couple of weeks. I have a CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) & RHCE(Red Hat Certified Engineer) degree and working in an IT Farm in Bangladesh. I have also completed B.Sc. from Bangladesh. Is it possible to get a job in any province in Canada with my those degrees? Or I have to complete any Diploma in Canada to get an IT related job. I heard from some people that Canada does not give job without Canada degree or Canadian job experience. But as I know CCNP & RHCE are global degrees certified by Redhat or Cisco so I should get a job with showing my those degrees. Please give any suggestion if you have or provide links where I could find my kind of job. Thanks - Bayzid

Ben Alagnam - MeMovingToCanada